RZ350 Long Rod Setup - Am loving it

A pat on the back or just to let us know how we can improve our service.

Moderators: arun, chinoy

danzel
RDD Junkie

Re: RZ350 Long Rod Setup - Am loving it

Post by danzel » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 am

lol i am happy for him, just that i love the yellow rz just as much.

With the yellow rz i thought it couldnt get any better than this!!

Hmm yes yellow rz with chambers would be very nice

crazydiablo
RDD Junkie

Post by crazydiablo » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:58 am

Thanks a lot man. Honestly I really don't care if its slower than anything else on the road. I had a dream and we built it. Thats all that matters to me. I will never get this bike to the level of perfection of your RZ. I don't think I have the knowledge nor time to invest in fine tuning such a setup. I am only aiming at a decent setup. If you had just taken the barrels and rebored it and given it also I would have been happy.

I couldn't have done it without RDD, my family or my friends. I have friends helping me from all over the world. I had RDD guys helping me with too many things to mention. I have had people gift me stuff for the bike. All without asking anything in return. So I cannot take any credit for the build. One thing I keep telling most. I couldn't have done it without my friends.

chinoy
RDD Junkie

Post by chinoy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Dude what you have is my ultimate work in everything.
The yellow RZ was just a sample to get you hooked. And I can see it did its job well LOL.

Yes Danny. Its hard to believe anything could be better. But trust me what mohit has is in a different League.
You can even begin to compare the two. Because there is no comparison.

Mohit if you ever sit and wonder about all the people who have helped you. Dont. Its just Karma.
You earned it.

Two stroke lovers are a dying breed. The few that are left. Have realized a long time ago that the only way forward is to help each other and be there for each other.
George called me from New York yesterday. And he was telling me how helpful everybody has been to him on the various forums. And how Im fondly remembered by a lot of the old timers.

I dedicate hours of my life to RDD everyday to keep the passion and dreams of Automotive Enthusiasts alive.
Today some guy sent me a message from Singapore offering to buy me a laptop and pay for my consultancy to build his RD.
My reply was I have helped hundreds of people with their Two stroke dreams. I will try my best to help and guide you too. No consultancy fee.

I have somebody now spending their weekend browsing the Laptop malls in Singapore looking for the ideal laptop for me.
Even I have to sit and wonder how am I so dam lucky to be surrounded by such people.

Life is beautiful. Life is wonderful. When you get to live your dreams with friends.

Who would have thought when RDD started that one day. We would be building world class Two Strokes like this.

dragstar
Kindergarden.

Post by dragstar » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Respect, crazyd.

mautbiker
RDD Fan Boy

Post by mautbiker » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 pm

very happy for u mohit. Spread the joy, hit the band often

bennysavio
Upper Kindergarden

Post by bennysavio » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 am

Thanks ron for your selfless attitude and commitment without which most rds which we find on road would have taken some serious humiliation from 4 jokes...my salute

sanrxz543
RDD Fan Boy

Post by sanrxz543 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 am

congrats mohitheta..you deserve every bit of it..a pure gentlemen in all way..the best guy i have known in rdd...hatts of to u..enjoy the build and..after all u have spend around 100's of hrs into..so in return u will be benefited from it..looking forward to the dyno run..cheers..

crazydiablo
RDD Junkie

Post by crazydiablo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 am

1500 kms done post the rebuild. She is running like well. Jetting on the safe side, timing on the safe side. Another 1500 kms to be added in the next four days.

crazydiablo
RDD Junkie

Post by crazydiablo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:14 am

Completed a little more than 1000 kms on the build so far. The bike is running well with no issues, pulling strong till 11K. If I blow this up now then its all my stupidity.

crazydiablo
RDD Junkie

Post by crazydiablo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:19 am

Sorry I meant total is around 2000 kms on the build so far. Been riding it almost every day to setup the jetting.