Re: Ask Baba / Tips from Baba.

Post by kalc » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Do you have it Ron?

chinoy
RDD Junkie

Post by chinoy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:24 pm

No we dont want to do hardware.
Just want to focus on unique and healthy juice.

chinoy
RDD Junkie

Post by chinoy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:13 am

Q: Whats the best Ohms coil to use.
Ans: I find this the most absurd thing to obsess about. When people say I want only 1.8 Ohm coil. Or only 1.5 Ohm coil. The Ohms hardly matter. What ever Ohms you buy the coil is going to work the same.
Now if your talking about going from 2.2 to under 1 Ohm. Ok it matters but 1.5, 1.8, 2 they all work the same. It hardly matters. High ohm coils consume less bat. Lower Ohm coils consume more.

chinoy
RDD Junkie

Post by chinoy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Q: How do I add alkaloids to my own juice.
Ans: You can buy a pack of cigarettes. Or tobacco. And soak it in your e-juice. The flavor and the alkaloids will transfer into your juice. Squeeze out the tobacco and vape the juice. Another option is to buy Tobacco Absolute from somebody and add that to your juice.

chinoy
RDD Junkie

Post by chinoy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:54 am

Q: As on Dec first week what is the best mod to get Im thinking of getting a MVP.

Ans: If you cant change out the bat Id rather not own it. Keeping that in mind I would recommend any of the following.

1. Dual Bat. the Vapor falsk with dual 18650 is a life time mod.
2. After that check out the Zero Modz Clone and"
3. THe ZNA Robotto Clone.

chinoy
RDD Junkie

Post by chinoy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:46 am

Q: What is Sun Charging ?
Ans: Its one of the many Jokes we came up with about preparing e-juice.

kalc

Post by kalc » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Saw the ZNA clone on focalecig. Has anyone bought from there - is it trustworthy?

chinoy
RDD Junkie

Post by chinoy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:00 am

Some have worked some have not. Its such a hit and miss that I have opted not to get it.
If you do get it try and get the one by Robotto. It suffers from the same problem. A little juice leaks everything goes south from the display to the button.

With a single 18650 20 watts does not last even 1/2 day. So not sure what these people are thinking taking out mods in 30 and 50 watts with a single bat. Anything other than a VTC5 don't even waste your time.
Even with orignal VTC5 my 20 watt sigeli would last max 2 hours in the day.
If your buying to show off or because you like the design and not to really use then go for it.
Im getting the Vapour Flask with support for dual 18650 bats.
And then there is 26650 mods. Once you exp a 7200 Mah 26650 mod you will not touch anything else.

chinoy
RDD Junkie

Post by chinoy » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:14 am

Q: Whats the deal with so many people making the same Mod. i.e. Hammer Mod. 8 vendors.
Ans: You need to spend some time understanding how business works in the USA and India.
First some company outside China makes a mod. This is called the Authentic Mod. Or the original design.
These are costly. Because they are a new design. And made in limited qty.
Once the mod gets popular. Every single guy with a CNC machin in China and there are thousands wants to copy it.
Everybody wants to supply to the USA. That is the ultimate goal. To earn an export order to the US. And get paid in USD.
So you will have 10-20 guys all making copies of the same mod.
Over time they get a reputation for doing good work or bad work.
The best of the best or the highest quality stuff gets exported to the US.
What happens to the rest. What happens to the thousands of guys who have made all these tanks / mods but never got the export order ?. These are sold direct form China.
They get rated based on their quality. The best of what is left gets the highest price and then you go down the scale to the utter crap.
This is how pretty much every business works. In India and China.
The best of the best is set aside for sale to US / Export. The great american dollar gets first choice. The rest which does not make the cut is just dumped on the market. Be it tobacco leaves, RD350 automotive parts. Or E-cig gear. Its the same story.
Hope this helps you understand why so many different companies are all making the same mod. It may look the same in the pictures. The metal used may be the same. But there are small differences.

Note how the latest tanks and mods land up in the USA first. Be it Kanger Tech Tanks. Or Hammer Mods. First US market gets it. Shortly after the rest of the world gets it. There are a few exceptions. But I suspect even these companies are selling their seconds to the rest of the world.

As a re-seller its better to just charge more and have less complaints from customers. Than get the cheapest deal and charge less and deal with all the complaints.

kalc

Post by kalc » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Indeed, i have seen that stuff i have imported from US ( manufactured in China ) are pretty good in quality.
The vapour flask is mostly out of stock, isnt it?
I was considering getting the vaporshark rDNA 40 mod - any thoughts on that Chinoy?